Located two miles off the coast of Mid-Maine’s Muscongus Harbor, Tribal Mischief Island Retreats offer a chance for close mentorship, one-on-one instruction, and lessons from touring songwriters and performers sharing their wisdom and encouragement. The setting of this retreat offers the best in off-grid focused opportunities hosted in a cabin with a beautiful ocean view
The weekend will include:
- 3 days & nights at The Flint cottage and boathouse on Bremen Long Island off the coast of Bremen, ME.
- Scheduled Workshops and Small Group Instruction
- Evening Song Circles and Sharing Opportunities
- One-on-one mentoring and instruction
- Customized menu of Meals & Snacks brought by a Culinary Institute of America graduate.
- A cozy bed in a multi-occupancy cottage and boathouse
These retreats cost $500 for the weekend and is limited to no more than 10 participants. Please email email@example.com to RSVP!
Our first early summer offering, this songwriting retreat will open up the songwriting discussion include writing for a group, song arrangement, and writing from your instrument. We couldn’t not be in a better scenario to open up this discussion with the two newest Tribal Mischief instructors Abbie Gardner & Pat Wictor.
Join award-winning songwriter and tremendous coach Susan Cattaneo for a wonderful weekend of songwriting instruction focused on the art of songwriting.